My beautiful niece Gracie was recently diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (cancer). It is still early in the diagnosis and we are awaiting results to know more about the fight that Gracie will face. I've created this blog as an outlet for friends and family to stay informed about her journey and a way for friends and family to make anonymous contributions towards her care and the mounting expenses her family will face. Gracie is a fighter and the bravest 3 year old I know. Hundreds of people love you Gracie and are praying for you. "Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee" Joshua 1:9


Monday, September 26, 2011

My heart is full

My heart has been so full this month with it being Childhood cancer awareness month to start with. Then 2 amazing events with the Taylor Swift concert and the curesearch walk. Both of which Gracie was well and strong to participate in. Also this last Sunday was Gracie's first primary program!! I've shed a lot of thankful and happy tears this month and say random prayers throughout the days of simply "thank you Lord" I remember last years feelings as I watched the other kids her age up on the stand, as I was holding my 27 lb fragile 4 year old. A year ago this month, she was doing her stem cell transplant. Next month holds more fun memories to come. The state fair! which Gracie LOVES and wasn't able to do last year. She loves to ride the ponies. The other kids spend their money on rides and games, and she wants to spend her money on pony rides. after that, we head to Disneyworld for her make a wish trip to meet the princesses! We can hardly wait. I can feel more tears coming on just thinking of it. We are so blessed and God is good. Thank you all for your prayers always. We feel your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment