My beautiful niece Gracie was recently diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (cancer). It is still early in the diagnosis and we are awaiting results to know more about the fight that Gracie will face. I've created this blog as an outlet for friends and family to stay informed about her journey and a way for friends and family to make anonymous contributions towards her care and the mounting expenses her family will face. Gracie is a fighter and the bravest 3 year old I know. Hundreds of people love you Gracie and are praying for you. "Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee" Joshua 1:9


Friday, April 1, 2011

Week one is done! (round 4)

Wednesday night was a very loooong night. She spiked a fever of 103 and she woke a lot and puked three times even with feeds at 30. We left the feeds off all day and night Thursday and she still puked a couple times. Good thing she at least had the TPN. She gained one lb this week :) last night she woke a few times but it was much better. We headed over to the McDonald house around 1 and the parking lot was nearly full which is rare. I am supposed to call int he morning to make sure they have room but I forgot. Well, we luck out and got the very last room!! Thank goodness. Gracie got a build a bear that someone had donated, so we went and chose an outfit with the ten buck coupon. :) home health is bringing the TPN this evening and show me how to do it. I will try the milk as well tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Little Gracie has constantly been in my prayers. Love from a stranger...

    ReplyDelete