My beautiful niece Gracie was recently diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (cancer). It is still early in the diagnosis and we are awaiting results to know more about the fight that Gracie will face. I've created this blog as an outlet for friends and family to stay informed about her journey and a way for friends and family to make anonymous contributions towards her care and the mounting expenses her family will face. Gracie is a fighter and the bravest 3 year old I know. Hundreds of people love you Gracie and are praying for you. "Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee" Joshua 1:9


Saturday, March 13, 2010

The $10 Challenge

In the few days since I started the donation fund Gracie has received over $400 in donations! THANK YOU !!! It is wondeful to see that so many people want to help! Yesterday this blog recieved 483 visitors. That is Incredible!! We know so many of you are praying for Gracie and her family and we are so grateful for the support. I would like to issue a $10 challenge to everyone who visits this site today. Just think if each person who visits donates just $10 that would be over $4,000 for her family. $10 isn't much individually but collectively it's HUGE! Paypal is a safe and secure way to donate. It's a $10 day! Go!

3 comments:

  1. 7 people have already answered the $10 challenge! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dang paypal is not recognizing my password.. which I know for certian it is.. I am working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $400.00 today from the $10 challenge! thank you..keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete