My beautiful niece Gracie was recently diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (cancer). It is still early in the diagnosis and we are awaiting results to know more about the fight that Gracie will face. I've created this blog as an outlet for friends and family to stay informed about her journey and a way for friends and family to make anonymous contributions towards her care and the mounting expenses her family will face. Gracie is a fighter and the bravest 3 year old I know. Hundreds of people love you Gracie and are praying for you. "Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee" Joshua 1:9


Monday, March 15, 2010

Chemotheraphy

resting after the first day of chemo
the second day wasnt so easy...

watching the nurse put medicine in her port.



Gracie started chemo Saturday. She did pretty well with it the first night but last night was pretty rough for her. She was vomitting quite a bit. She had been sick today as well. tonight is her last dose for this first round. We are hoping she will get her appetite back so she can come home in a couple days. She will have 3-4 weeks at home to get her counts back up to go through chemo again. They are anticipating about 4 rounds before resecting the tumor. Please pray for her to eat so she can come home. thanks for all of the love and support.

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful even when she is sick. I wish I could hold her (and you)! love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is tearing at my heart strings. Hang in there. This too shall pass. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about Gracie. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Jody Gillman Hogan

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a little soldier!! All of you are in my heart and my prayers every night.

    ReplyDelete