My beautiful niece Gracie was recently diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (cancer). It is still early in the diagnosis and we are awaiting results to know more about the fight that Gracie will face. I've created this blog as an outlet for friends and family to stay informed about her journey and a way for friends and family to make anonymous contributions towards her care and the mounting expenses her family will face. Gracie is a fighter and the bravest 3 year old I know. Hundreds of people love you Gracie and are praying for you. "Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee" Joshua 1:9


Friday, November 12, 2010

Day +49

Gracie had a gret day yesterday and was acting silly and happy. Her pain is getting better and she even walked some yesterday and today. She has been eating a lot of spaghettios! :) also, pudding, toast, crackers and gravy! She ordered mashed potatoes and gravy and only ate the gravy. So I said " I guess I shouldve just ordered a bowl if gravy!" but I was just kidding and she thought it was a great idea. Lol so she ordered a bowl of gravy for lunch and dinner.
Her feeds are up to 50 ml an hour which is what she was on at home so that's great! For the weekend the dr said to just let me do the milk how we do it at home to see how it goes. She hasn't puked in a few days thankfully, knock on wood. She is on two antibiotics through the IV three times a day for another ten days. They would like to keep her here but said we can maybe go home Monday. They just worry about me being able to handle six antibiotics a day with 4 kids. Oh ye of little faith! Haha. I know I can handle it, I know it won't be busy but it will be better to be home anyway! :) everything is better at home!
We will still be coming to the hospital everyday for radiation but that is only like 15 minutes a day.
We are grateful that the antibiotics are working well so quickly and pray it will take care of it for good! Thanks to everyone for remembering her in your prayers always. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment